SDK Readers for Windows OS is designed to facilitate and accelerate the integration of Z-2 USB, Z-2 USB MF, Matrix III Net, Matrix III RD-ALL, СP-Z 2MF Embedded, СP-Z 2MF Surface, Matrix V readers in the application software.
The SDK includes header files and examples of the source code for programming languages Delphi, Visual C++, Visual C# and Borland C++. The SDK provides 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the library (Native API DLL), they aren't COM objects.
SDK Readers contains the source codes of the programs that demonstrates the reading and writing the keys of Mifare Classic 1K, Mifare Classic 4K, Mifare Ultralight, Temic T5557 standards, EM Marine card ID reading, Matrix III Net controller configuration, LED and sound indication control.
- Libraries in several builds: ZReader.dll — 32-bit library; X64\ZReader.dll — 64-bit library; Split\ZReader.dll, Split\ZPort.dll — 32-bit libraries for sharing with SDK Guard libraries; Split\x64\ZReader.dll, Split\x64\ZPort.dll — 64-bit libraries for sharing with SDK Guard libraries; Log\ZReader.dll — 32-bit library with log functions added; Log\x64\ZReader.dll — 64-bit library with log functions added.
- Demo program — Demo.exe.
- Examples of using libraries for several programming languages: Borland C++ — "BCPP" folder; Visual C++ — "VCPP" folder; C# — "CSharp" folder; Delphi — "Delphi" folder.
- SDK description file — Help\ZReader_rus.chm.
- Firmware for converters and controllers — "UpdateFW" folder.
- Utility for access to the Z-397 Guard USB/RS-485 converter over TCP/IP network — Split\ZRetr.exe.
- Utility for viewing the logs created by the libraries from the "Log" folder — Log\Log.exe.
- Utility for checking SDK updates — Updater\ZUpdater.exe.
|File size||7442.08 KB|